Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thing #4, Week #2: Look at my cool BlogRoll

So I just registered my blog with the wonderful women of the MCHS library. 

Did you see my cool BlogRoll? Most of these were imported from my Google Reader account where I follow about 20 blogs on a semi-regular basis. Some of those blogs update very often (10-15 times a day) and some quite infrequently. Several of the ones I did not include are both seasonal and reflect very specific personal interests (Giants scores, MSU football scores -- RSS is a great way to get scores updated all in one place).

The blogs I listed in my BlogRoll reflect 2 or 3 of my major interests, education, technology and news/politics. I would especially recommend Will Richardson's Weblogg-ed for discussions about education reform and technology and Think Progress for news with a progressive outlook. I also really like Indexed for a little lighthearted appeal. Oh, and I'm a great big fangirl of local-really-smart-girl-made-good Rachel Maddow

Check it out.

2 comments:

sgeiger said...

Shawna,
Your blogroll reflects your varied interests and global outlook. Mine tends to be very eduwonk and resources link heavy.

Unknown said...

Hi Shawna- thanks for your comments- my first! Keith Olbermann and Rachel and the John Steward and Colbert- got me through the election too. Michsel