Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thing #6, Week #3: Infrastructure! and my Wii Badge

This is an image that I saw tonight on the Rachel Maddow show. It was submitted to Rachel's Photostream on Flickr. I didn't know if you could blog off of someone else's photostream, but I just went ahead and gave it a try and here we are. Susan assures me that this is OK in terms of copyright issues as long as the image links back to the public photostream.

This image was made with a 3rd party app called automotivator that lets you create motivational posters, or pointed sarcastic posters, whichever you prefer.




wii pass
Originally uploaded by buddyat40
This very cool Wii Pass was made with Badge Maker which is one of fd's Flickr Toys. There are lots of other great tools/toys you can use with Flickr on this site,, including a Warholizer, a Hockneyizer and another version of the motivational poster tool.

Even though this badge is extremely slick, it will probably be of no use whatsoever in getting my son to let me play on our Wii without him.

0 comments: